Why can we successfully support you?
The answer is simple: Due to our long-term experience and in-depth expertise in hundreds of IC ESD projects in world-wide cooperation …
- More than 20 years of experience in EOS/ESD, Latch-up IC design, IC troubleshooting
- Serving diverse customers and theirs needs: leading IDMs, fabless design houses, and foundries all over the world
- Various IC process technologies: CMOS to BCD, 1 to 100V, 25n to 1u,
incl. foundry TSMC 180 to 40nm incl. high-voltage BCD, GF, UMC, …
- Various IC applications from plain digital CMOS to high-voltage analog mixed signal
- Various IC specs, e.g. low leak <nA, low cap <100fF, min area, ..
- Diverse ESD requirements: plain HBM to ultra-high system-level GUN ESD
- Availability of proven troubleshooting tools and wide range of Si-proven solution concepts
- Vast experience in long-term development as well as last-minute solutions for EOS/ESD issues
Before we define a fix solution during our projects, you will receive a thorough diagnosis of your IC problem. Our objective is a reliable, economic solution fitting your IC and project boundary conditions according to our long-term history on literally hundreds of ESD development and consulting projects.
We have a straight-forward and effective process flow in place for the entire cooperation with you as our customer – from setting up the project to the actual project execution. As proven in many successful IC consulting cooperations, these flows significantly facilitate a efficient and expedited IC design fix. On top of our wide expertise, valuable tools support the solution definition to resolve your EOS/ESD or latchup issue. Please find more details here.